Saturday 11 August 2007

Never been so bloody insulted...!!

Shit. Never been so bloody insulted in my whole life.

Yesterday in town some young girl approached me; I know her in passing, to nod to and maybe say Hello as she lives locally and has seen me with my dog, Benson and sometimes comes up to make a fuss of him, as people do.

Anyway, she came over to me told me that she wanted to go pawn some jewelery so she could buy alcohol and go get drunk tonight, but as she was only 15 she couldn't do it without an adult present... "So what do you want me to do? " I asked.

...."Can't you come in and pretend to be my dad?" the little shit replied!?!?!?

I'm fucking 27 years old! I don't even look 27. I definitely don't look old enough to have fathered a 15 year old. I felt like drop kicking her.

Needless to say, I told her to piss off. Cheeky cow. I couldn't be bothered lecturing her on the ghetto-ness of pawning your shit to get drunk or on the dangers of underage drinking. I am not responsible enough to give a shit really....


Her fucking DAD though! Never been so insulted.

2 comments:

katy yelland said...

Haha, you've obviously got a paternal look about you... lol.

Here's how to do links, if you haven't worked it out already!:

you can use html or if, like me, you don't really understand html, you can just highlight the text and click on the link button then type in the URL you want to link to.

xxx

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.